lista, elenco, nota, listino, graduatoria, tabella, distinta, catalogo, inventario, repertorio, sbandamento, bollettino, prospettoelencare, catalogare, quotare, mettere in listino
Noun(1) a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics(2) the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
Verb(1) give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of(2) include in a list(3) cause to lean to the side(4) tilt to one side(5) enumerate
(1) The book contains 11 chapters, plus a prologue and epilogue, and an extensive suggested reading list .(2) In each of them the voters will cast a ballot for the party they prefer and will list the four candidates they have chosen.(3) He is fourth on the Braves' all-time hit list , but he is streaky at the plate.(4) Following is a list of just some of these heroes of the profession.(5) Heading the impressive guest list is Australian Prime Minister John Howard, who will open the conference.(6) Following is a list of readily available foods that are high in carbohydrates.(7) Filing is going to join the growing list of things I no longer do.(8) writing a shopping list(9) On the occurrence of the event, one or more processes on the list are woken up.(10) He used the names on his ID list to transfer thousands of pounds from their credit card accounts into the fraudulent accounts.(11) The gallery walls are lined with marine ply, angled to give an echo of the list of a Ship under sail.(12) let them think what they list(13) In comparison to a data structure, a linked list is similar to a binary tree in a way that the information is linked together.(14) I have little list to write(15) A runqueue is the list of runnable processes from which the scheduler chooses.(16) You can block a process from running or allow the computer to run only a list of processes you select.
(1) packing list :: lista imballaggio
(2) price list :: listino prezzi
(3) shopping list :: lista della spesa
(4) list price :: lista dei prezzi
(5) mailing list :: mailing list
(6) waiting list :: lista d'attesa
(7) word list :: elenco di parole
(8) make a list :: fare un elenco
(9) black list :: lista nera
(10) punch list :: lista di controllo
1. catalog ::
2. listing ::
3. tilt ::
4. record ::
5. lean ::
6. number ::
7. name ::
8. heel ::
list, listed, lister, listing, listings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You watch yourself.
There is room on my enemies LIST
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
You want something else
to watch, put it on the LIST.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
But if anybody drops out,
you are at the top of the LIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
The time before that,
he was making a LIST
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
My LIST of marine-themed
pilgrim facts is pretty short.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Italian Dictionary: list
Meaning and definitions of list, translation in Italian
language for list with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of list in Italian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'list'
What list means in Italian, list meaning
in Italian, list
definition, examples and pronunciation
of list in Italian language.